Rah Enterprises is committed to complying with the Australian Privacy Principles as contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
What is Personal Information?
Under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) personal information is defined to mean information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not, and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
Personal information can include sensitive information. Sensitive information is defined as information or an opinion about a person's race, ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of political associations and trade associations, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or practices, criminal record, health information, genetic information about an individual that is not otherwise health information, biometric information that is used for the purpose of automated biometric verification or biometric identification and biometric templates.
Personal Information that we Collect and Hold
Rah Enterprises collects, holds and uses personal information in order to provide and improve its products and services. If we do not collect personal information, or the information provided is incomplete or inaccurate, we may not be able to deliver products or provide our services, or our services may be compromised.
We generally collect personal information in the following ways:
- information that you give to us (for example through our website, via email or via telephone);
- information that we get from your use of our website;
- information we receive from third party service providers, for example our payment gateway service provider;
- publicly available sources;
- using cookies and similar technologies.
The types of personal information that we can collect and hold include:
- contact details including address, email address and telephone number;
- order information including details of all products purchased;
- payment details to complete payment which may include details of credit card, debit card or any other method of payment;
- information that you provide when you register or create an account with us;
- records of any Rah Enterprises competitions or promotions you enter;
- information from third party services to enable Rah Enterprises to monitor and analyse web-traffic and can be used to keep track of website user behaviour.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website. Google Analytics collects information about your visit to our website but does not collect your personal information.
Some of the information that Google Analytics collects includes:
- server and IP address;
- domain name;
- type of browser used;
- date and time of visit;
- pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- the previous website that you visited;
- if you have visited our website before.
Google Analytics is a tool to measure website traffic and usage. You can opt out of the collection of this information using a tool like the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- help the website to function correctly or to improve the usability, content or user experience of the website;
- monitor our website's performance;
- for security;
- build up a picture of the websites, products and services you prefer, so that we can then provide you with a personalised experience of our website and provide you with information of interest to you;
- place advertisements for our products on other external sites;
- monitor how our marketing is performing.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies. You may delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. (Click “Help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions or review the cookie management guide produced by the Interactive Advertising Bureau – www.allaboutcookies.org.) If you do so, some of the features and services of the site may not function properly.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Rah Enterprises never sells any personal information.
Rah Enterprises may disclose your personal information to:
- our related entities;
- personnel involved with the operation of this website including IT, administration, sales, marketing and system administration staff;
- lawyers and other professional advisers;
- our service providers and contractors including mail carriers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies and communications agencies;
- our agents, associates and business partners;
- any entity to which we are required or authorised by or under law to disclose such information;
- to prospective or actual buyers in the event we sell our business or assets.
Use of Your Personal Information
Rah Enterprises uses personal information for the purpose of selling its products and associated services including facilitation of payment and delivery.
Personal information is also used for the following purposes and services:
- marketing and advertising;
- contacting you or communicating with you;
- to understand more about you, so that we can provide better products and services;
- to improve our products and services;
- displaying content from external platforms;
- heat mapping and session recording;
- interaction with external social networks and platforms;
- managing support and contact requests;
- content commenting and moderation;
- hosting and back end infrastructure;
- managing contacts and sending messages;
- remarketing and behavioural targeting;
- to meet contractual obligations;
- internal record keeping, management and administration.
Marketing and Advertising
Rah Enterprises will never use or disclose any sensitive information for marketing or advertising purposes.
We may use and disclose your personal information (other than sensitive information) to provide you with information about products or services offered by Rah Enterprises or other companies or entities. You consent to receipt of direct marketing information including by email or SMS.
If at any time you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us or you do not want your personal information disclosed for marketing purposes, please contact our Privacy Officer and we will remove your details from our marketing database.
Rah Enterprises endeavours to ensure that all personal information that it holds is accurate, complete and up-to-date. To assist us with this, individuals should contact us if any of their personal information changes, or if they believe that the personal information we have is not accurate or complete.
When personal information that we collect is no longer required by Rah Enterprises, we will destroy or de-identify that personal information unless we are required by law or a court/tribunal to retain the personal information.
We may retain personal information for so long as it is required for any of our business purposes, for the prevention of fraud, for insurance and governance purposes and in our IT back-up.
While we will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, you should be aware that no system is completely secure against cyber attack.
In addition, the open nature of the internet is such that information exchanged via the internet may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. Any information sent via the internet is sent at the sender's risk.
You should contact us immediately if you believe that there has been unauthorised access or disclosure with respect to any personal information that we hold about you.
Rah Enterprises is unlikely to disclose your personal information overseas to persons other than technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies and manufacturers, however if we do so, it will be in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
We ship products, and accordingly use mail carriers and couriers, worldwide.
Our payment system is based in AUSTRALIA.
Our servers are located in AUSTRALIA.
You consent to any disclosure of your personal information by Rah Enterprises overseas on the understanding that if the overseas recipient handles the personal information in breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, the entity will not be accountable under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), and you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The overseas recipient may not be subject to privacy obligations or to any principles similar to the Australian Privacy Principles. Individuals may not be able to seek redress in some overseas jurisdictions, and overseas recipients may be subject to a foreign law that could compel the disclosure of personal information to a third party, such as an overseas authority.
You consent to Rah Enterprises using and disclosing your de-identified data (data that no longer identifies you) for any purpose, including without limitation research, statistical analysis, product development, marketing and business planning and any other commercial purpose. We undertake technical measures to make sure that this data cannot be associated back to you.
Government Related Identifiers
Rah Enterprises does not use any government-related identifiers, such as driver's licence or passport numbers, as its own internal identifier of any individual. Rah Enterprises will not use or disclose any government-related identifiers other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Access and Correction
Individuals can request access to their personal information held by Rah Enterprises by sending a written request to our Privacy Officer.
Rah Enterprises does not impose a charge for making a request for access, however we may charge for reasonable administrative costs incurred in providing access.
You can ask our Privacy Officer to request or update your personal information. Rah Enterprises does not impose any charge with respect to requests for correction or updates.
Before providing access to personal information, or correcting or updating personal information, Rah Enterprises will require your identity to be confirmed.
Requests for access or correction may be refused upon the grounds contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If we refuse to provide access, or to correct or update personal information, Rah Enterprises will provide you with reasons for the refusal. If we refuse to correct your personal information you have the right to associate with the information a statement that the information is inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading. We will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to associate that statement with all records we hold that contain the relevant information.
Notifiable Data Breaches
We will notify you and the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner about any data breach that is likely to result in serious harm to you. There are exceptions where notification is not required, for example where we have already taken appropriate remedial action that removes the risk of serious harm to any individuals.
Privacy related complaints should be directed to our Privacy Officer in writing at the address below.
We will do our best to ensure that our investigation is completed, and a decision about your complaint is communicated to you, within 30 days of our being advised of the complaint. We will inform you if we need more time.
If you are dissatisfied with Rah Enterprises' response, you can take your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner:
Post GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001
Fax +61 2 9284 9666
Rah Enterprises' Privacy Officer
Rah Enterprises's Privacy Officer's contact details are:
Address: 23 Miles Street. Mt Isa QLD 4825, Australia
This policy may be amended from time to time. We will publish any updated versions of this policy on our website at [https://facebyr.com.au/]. By continuing to use our website, order any product or use any Rah Enterprises service, you will be deemed to have consented to any amended versions of this policy that are published on our website.
Last updated [09/03/2021] March 2021